Blessed Oasis Pet Resort is proud to offer three different accommodations to meet your needs; our Oasis Suite, Vista Suite, and Royal Palm Villa.
All rooms come standard with webcams for the utmost in transparency and your peace of mind, private patios and sound absorbing “Tectum” ceiling tiles for their personal comfort and enjoyment. For more information about all of our amenities please click here.
Beyond our primary goal of providing the most comfortable boarding experience possible for our 4-legged guests we also strive to make the process easy and stress free for you the customer. With that in mind the following policies are in effect to maximize room availability for those who need it most and ensure that a clean and sanitized room is waiting for you when you arrive:
- Reservations are pending until the required deposit (1st night) is made. If the deposit is declined and is not made within 24 hours of booking, the reservation request will expire and will need to be made again. Deposits required to secure a room are equal to one nights stay, single occupancy, of the room chosen.
- Deposit REFUNDS are permitted only if the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of booking or if the arrival date is at least 30 days in the future.
- Upon arrival, the remaining balance of the reservation will be due.
Reservations that include the following holidays require a minimum 3 nights stay and a 3 night deposit subject to the above refund policy:
- New Years
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
Reservations are in 24-hour blocks from 1:00 PM to 1:00 PM.
Arrivals begin at 1:00 PM the scheduled day of arrival.
- Departures have until 1pm to check-out producing the vacancies required for arrivals. If an early drop-off is needed the previous night must be reserved to ensure a room is available for your pup(s). If the previous night is not available please contact the front desk.
Departures end at 1:00 PM the scheduled day of departure.
- Because check-in’s are entitled to arrive starting at 1pm late departures can be accommodated by reserving an additional night. This prevents another individual from booking your room, arriving at 1pm and producing an awkward situation. Late departures that have not booked an additional night are subject to a charge of $15 per hour after 1pm.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to the possibility of providing the best boarding experience for both you and your pampered canine.
******** Additional Policies and Information Below ********
- A hard copy of your pet’s vaccinations must be on file showing they are current with Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella.
- We encourage you to bring your own food as this is easier on their diet but will happily provide Taste of the Wild premium dry dog food at a rate of $0.75/cup
- Please feel free to bring any toys or blankets that will make your pets stay more enjoyable.
- We strongly recommend bringing your own bedding but we will gladly provide a raised Kuranda cot at no extra charge. However, if our bedding is destroyed you agree to purchase it from us and take the remains home with you.
Thank you for considering Blessed Oasis!