Feline Villa – $28
By far the most luxurious feline accommodations in a 50+ mile radius, our cat condos are nothing like you have seen. You won’t find cages or even “cabinets” but actual full rooms from floor to ceiling with plenty of levels for them to perch on. We also have a large indoor cat play area with furniture, TV and aquarium as well as an oversized outdoor screened in play area for fresh air on those lazy comfortable days. Additional family members sharing the room are just $10 extra each. Long term discounts are available.
What is included?
- 24/7 HD Webcam
- Sound absorbing ceiling tile for improved ambience
- Access to our outdoor astroturf cat play room
- Access to our indoor climate controlled living room / cat play room for group or individual play sessions (minimum of 2 per day)
- Room service every morning to keep the room smelling fresh
- All food and water bowls washed every morning and evening
Beyond our primary goal of providing the most comfortable boarding experience possible for our 4-legged guests we also strive to make the process easy and stress free for you the customer. With that in mind the following policies are in effect to maximize room availability for those who need it most and ensure that a clean and sanitized room is waiting for you when you arrive:
- Reservations are only requests and are not confirmed until the required $25 deposit is made. Deposits will automatically be withdrawn from the credit card registered with the account within 24 hours unless an alternate payment method is called in to the resort. If the attempted deposit is declined and is not made within 24 hours of booking, the reservation request will expire and be deleted and will need to be made again.
- REFUNDS on deposits are permitted only in the following cases:
- If the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of booking
- If the arrival date is at least 48 hours in the future (non major holiday bookings)
- If the arrival date is at least 10 days in the future (major holiday bookings – see list of holidays below)
- Upon arrival, the checkout date will be confirmed and the remaining balance of the reservation will be due. No refunds will be issued for checking out early once the pickup date has been confirmed upon arrival.
*Reservations that include the following major holidays require a minimum 3 nights stay and a $50 deposit subject to the above refund policy:
- New Years
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
Check in time begins at 1:30 PM the scheduled day of arrival.
- If an early drop-off (before 1:30 pm) is needed the previous night must be reserved to prevent arriving before the previous guest has checked out of the room. If the previous night is not available please contact the front desk when booking your reservation.
Departures end at 12:30 PM the scheduled day of departure.
- Late departures are subject to a charge of $25 per hour after 12:30 pm. If you are not able to check out by our 12:30 PM cutoff it may be cheaper to book an additional night. This has two benefits: 1st it is cheaper than paying hourly in most cases and 2nd it prevents the next arrival from forcing your pup out of the room before you arrive.
We appreciate your understanding as we strive to provide the best boarding experience for both you and your pampered canine.
******** Additional Policies and Information Below ********
- A hard copy of your pet’s vaccinations must be on file showing they are current with:
- Dogs: (16 weeks or older) Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella
- Cats: (16 weeks or older) Rabies and have had FVRCP (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis (herpes), Calici, Panleukopenia) within the past 5 years
- We encourage you to bring your own food as this is easier on their stomach but will happily provide Taste of the Wild premium dry cat food at a rate of $0.75/cup
- Please feel free to bring any toys that will make your pets stay more enjoyable.
- We proudly offer complimentary premium Kuranda cots in every room however we understand the benefit of using items from home that have a familiar scent. Because of this we both encourage and allow bringing items such as blankets or t-shirts with the owner’s smell. If a blanket is brought from home it MUST be no larger than a twin size blanket allowing it to be properly washed if necessary. This restriction is to ensure that all bedding in the facility is washable in our complimentary washing machines. We do not want a guest sleeping on soiled bedding because we are unable to wash the item.
Thank you for considering Blessed Oasis!