Salon open 7 days per week!
Let Blessed Oasis Pet Spa get your furry friend looking and feeling their best! Take a look around our grooming spa using the interactive map and note that we are CAGE FREE and instead, offer comfortable and quiet individual waiting rooms for all of our grooming guests (you can see the rooms by moving around in the interactive map).
We also provide live webcam access to all of our grooming tables so that you can keep an eye on your baby while they are getting beautiful. To check out the live feed please click here and then select the grooming bay of your choice.
To make a grooming appointment please note that you must have an account with us. If you don’t have one yet you can either register here or give us a call at (910-321-0001).
Grooming Appointment Policy:
Because we at Blessed Oasis are a cage-free facility and only have a limited number of individual private waiting rooms our grooming is done by appointment only. We find that this minimizes the stress on your pet as they are not waiting in a cage for their turn on the grooming table and are not waiting in a cage again while waiting to be picked up after their groom. In light of this, please see our grooming policies below:
- All grooming clients are permitted one complimentary hour in our individual climate-controlled waiting room suites after completion of their pets groom. If an hour is exceeded from when the completion phone call was made a grooming boarding charge will be added to your account at a rate of $5 per whole or partial 15-minute increment.
- Because we are an appointment based grooming salon and don’t stack dogs in cages all day waiting for their turn on the table and because we respect our groomers time and right to earn a living wage the following booking/cancellation policy is in effect.
- To make a grooming appointment with Blessed Oasis Grooming will require a deposit equal to 50% of the service scheduled.
- In order to get a refund of this deposit, you must cancel your appointment with at least 24 hours notice.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before your appointment will forfeit the 50% grooming deposit collected at booking.
- Because we are appointment based and do not stack your pet in cages it is very important to arrive on time for your reserved time slot as late arrivals negatively impact our ability to stay on schedule for the grooms that follow after your appointment. In light of this if you arrive more than 10 minutes late your appointment will need to be rescheduled and you will forfeit the grooming deposit as the groomer will not be able to fill that slot and maintain their schedule with the other clients.
- If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, your card will be charged the remaining price for the scheduled service.
- We appreciate your understanding and look forward to providing the most comfortable grooming experience possible for your four-legged family member!