- Reservations are only requests and are not confirmed until the required deposit is made. Deposits will automatically be withdrawn from the credit card registered with the account within 24 hours unless an alternate payment method is called into the resort. If the attempted deposit is declined and is not made within 24 hours of booking, the reservation request will expire and will need to be made again.
- Boarding deposits are $25 for non Holiday reservations and $50 for any reservation that includes New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- The balance of boarding reservations will be due upon check-in after confirming the pickup date
- Grooming deposits are equal to 50% of the quoted grooming service
REFUNDS on boarding deposits are permitted only in the following cases:
- If the reservation is canceled within 24 hours of the original booking
- If the arrival date is 48 hours or more into the future for non-major holiday bookings
- If the arrival date is 10 days or more into the future for the major holiday bookings that include New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
Upon arrival, the checkout date will be confirmed and the remaining balance of the reservation will be due.
No refunds will be issued for checking out early once the pickup date has been confirmed upon arrival.
Reservations that include the following major holidays require a minimum 3 nights stay:
4th of July
Reservations that take place between Memorial Day and Labor Day that include either a Friday or a Saturday must also be a minimum of 3 nights in duration.
Check-in time begins at 1:30 PM the scheduled day of arrival.
If an early drop-off (before 1:30 pm) is needed the previous night must be reserved to prevent arriving before the previous guest has checked out of the room. If the previous night is not available please contact the front desk when booking your reservation.
Departures end at 12:30 PM the scheduled day of departure.
Late departures are subject to a charge of $25 per hour after 12:30 pm. If you are not able to check out by our 12:30 PM cut off it may be cheaper to book an additional night. This has two benefits: 1st it is cheaper than paying hourly in most cases and 2nd it prevents the next arrival from forcing your pup out of the room before you arrive.
A hard copy of your pet’s vaccinations must be on file showing they are current with:
Dogs: (16 weeks or older) Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella
Cats: (16 weeks or older) Rabies and have had FVRCP (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis (herpes), Calici, Panleukopenia) within the past 5 years
We encourage you to bring your own food as this is easier on their stomach but will happily provide Taste of the Wild premium dry dog food at a rate of $0.75/cup
Please feel free to bring any toys that will make your pets stay more enjoyable.
We proudly offer complimentary premium raised Kuranda cots in every room, however, to maintain our industry-leading cleanliness the only bedding from home permitted in our facility are blankets, towels and similarly sized items that are easily washable in our complimentary washing machines. This is to ensure that all bedding in the facility remains fresh and sanitary during your pets’ entire stay.
Please note – when bringing blankets please keep them twin size or smaller as full size, queen, and king blankets are very difficult if not impossible to wash in our washing machines.
If your dog is used to sleeping on a dog bed or foam/plush mat at home we recommend a couple of days before arrival to add a blanket or towel in the mix. This will help bring a familiar scent with them when they move into their rooms at the resort.