Vista Suite – $50
For those who need larger accommodations, the Vista Suite offers a climate controlled 33 sq/ft living space leading out to a 42 sq/ft private patio. It has been designed to comfortably accommodate two average sized Labs and an average sized Boston Terrier. Additional family members sharing the room are just $10 extra each. Long term discounts are available. For more information on how many dogs this room can comfortably handle please see the graphic below.
What is included?
- 24/7 HD Webcam
- 32″ TV with familiar programming
- Sound absorbing ceiling tile for improved ambience
- Outdoor bathroom break access every 90 minutes all throughout the day
- Doggy door with access to their own private patio
- A minimum of two 30 min play sessions each day in one of our large play yards
- Room service every morning where the entire room is sanitized floor to ceiling so your pets area continually smells fresh
- All food and water bowls washed every morning and evening
- Nightly house treats
The Vista is designed to comfortably accommodate up to a total of 78 inches of canine as measured from tip of nose to rump.
When booking this room, please ensure the sum total of all your pets sharing this room does not exceed the 78 inch limit.
Beyond our primary goal of providing the most comfortable boarding experience possible for our 4-legged guests we also strive to make the process easy and stress free for you the customer. With that in mind the following policies are in effect to maximize room availability for those who need it most and ensure that a clean and sanitized room is waiting for you when you arrive:
- Reservations are only requests and are not confirmed until the required $25 deposit is made. Deposits will automatically be withdrawn from the credit card registered with the account within 24 hours unless an alternate payment method is called in to the resort. If the attempted deposit is declined and is not made within 24 hours of booking, the reservation request will expire and be deleted and will need to be made again.
- REFUNDS on deposits are permitted only in the following cases:
- If the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of booking
- If the arrival date is at least 48 hours in the future (non major holiday bookings)
- If the arrival date is at least 10 days in the future (major holiday bookings – see list of holidays below)
- Upon arrival, the checkout date will be confirmed and the remaining balance of the reservation will be due. No refunds will be issued for checking out early once the pickup date has been confirmed upon arrival.
*Reservations that include the following major holidays require a minimum 3 nights stay and a $50 deposit subject to the above refund policy:
- New Years
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
Reservations are in 24-hour blocks from 1:00 PM to 1:00 PM.
Check in time begins at 1:00 PM the scheduled day of arrival.
- Our departures have until 1pm to check-out therefore the earliest the room is guaranteed to be vacant and clean for new arrivals is 1pm. If an early drop-off (before 1pm) is needed the previous night must be reserved to ensure a room is available for your pet(s). If the previous night is not available please contact the front desk when booking your reservation.
Departures end at 1:00 PM the scheduled day of departure.
- Because check-in’s are entitled to arrive starting at 1pm late departures can be accommodated by reserving an additional night. This prevents another individual from booking your room, arriving at 1pm and producing an awkward situation. Late departures that have not booked an additional night are subject to a charge of $15 per hour after 1pm.
We appreciate your understanding as we strive to provide the best boarding experience for both you and your pampered canine.
******** Additional Policies and Information Below ********
- A hard copy of your pet’s vaccinations must be on file showing:they are current with
- Dogs: Current with Rabies (if they are 16 weeks or older) plus (Dogs – Distemper and Bordetella).
- Cats: Current with Rabies (if they are 16 weeks or older) and have had FVRCP (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis (herpes), Calici, Panleukopenia) within the past 5 years.
- We encourage you to bring your own food as this is easier on their diet but will happily provide Taste of the Wild premium dry dog food at a rate of $0.75/cup
- Please feel free to bring any toys or blankets that will make your pets stay more enjoyable.
- We strongly recommend bringing your own bedding but we will gladly provide a raised Kuranda cot at no extra charge. However, if our bedding is damaged you agree to reimburse us for the parts that need to be replaced.
Thank you for considering Blessed Oasis!